7 Brew Coffee set to open in Murray by end of year

7+Brew+Coffee+is+located+at+700C+N+12th+St.+and+is+expected+to+open+by+the+end+of+the+year+%28Foley%2C+Alabama+location+pictured%29.+
Provided by Reed Public Relations
7 Brew Coffee is located at 700C N 12th St. and is expected to open by the end of the year (Foley, Alabama location pictured).

Another business is brewing in Murray and aims to leave a lasting impact in the community. 

7 Brew Coffee opened on Feb. 14, 2017, in Arkansas under owners who wanted to change the drive-thru experience for customers.

Franchisee Candace Dixon-Horne said customer service sets them apart from competitors, like Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks. 

“We just want to be that bright spot about your day that you know when you come through, you’re gonna have a good experience,” Dixon-Horne said. “You’re gonna get a good quality drink, but it’s really that connection because there’s drinks behind every window.”

Dixon-Horne said the coffee company’s variety also sets them apart from competitors. 

“We have a lot of sugar-free flavors, so hot, cold, whatever you’re wanting. We can make things as sugar free as possible, or fully sugar free on many options,” Dixon-Horne said. “For a lot of people really watching their health, but still wanting a little treat…that’s what really sets us apart.” 

According to 7 Brew’s website, they offer a variety of beverages, including coffee, tea, smoothies, energy drinks, shakes and more. 

Since 2017, 7 Brew Coffee has opened over 100 stands, with locations in 26 states. In Kentucky, there are five locations, including one in Bowling Green, two in Lexington, one in Versailles and one in Middletown. Dixon-Horne said she hopes to have the Murray location open by the end of the year. 

“It looks like we are going to start training the staff the first week in December. We’re currently collecting resumes and applications, and we’re hoping to hire 35 to 50 people,” Dixon-Horne said. 

Dixon-Horne said new employees have the opportunity to connect with the community during training.  

We do a lot of community hours during training. And that just helps our staff learn to make a lot of different drinks, but it also gives the community a chance to come through, at no charge, and get a little small drink and hopefully try some hot drinks,” Dixon-Horne said.

7 Brew Coffee is located at 700C N 12th St. and is expected to open by the end of the year. (Provided by Reed Public Relations )

In addition to the community hours, 7 Brew strives to leave a positive impact on each community they are in. Dixon-Horne said a part of that is community partnerships. 

“We do a lot of community hours during our brewista training. It helps our staff learn to make a variety of drinks, but it also gives the community a chance to come to the stand at no charge and try 7 Brew coffee,” Dixon-Horne said. 

Dixon-Horne encourages anyone interested in applying for a position at 7 Brew to visit  ph7brew.7brewcareers.com.